Comparing Spread Betting Market insights: What was the only negative we can take from yesterday's rally?
Written by Will Peters Tuesday, 03 April 2012 11:53
Comparing Spread Betting: Looking at the markets today we note the FTSE 100 is lower, the falls come following a sharp spike following yesterday's good news out of the US.
The morning spread betting report: Agreement on a strengthened German-backed bailout provides market impetus
Written by Rob Samson Monday, 02 April 2012 11:16
This morning spread betting markets have, initially, been buoyed by, "the fact that last week European leaders (sorry I meant Germany) have agreed to increase the bailout facility with a few extra hundred billion euros and that confidence surveys have not yet fallen off a cliff," notes Simon Denham, boss at at spread betting company Capital Spreads. (Compare Capital Spreads here).
Spread betting system LS Trader: We could see bullish market moves in the opening days of the new quarter
Written by Rob Samson Monday, 02 April 2012 11:07
Spread betting system providers, LS Trader, have today suggested global markets will be in a bullish mood at the start of this week.
FTSE 100 commences week on the back foot: What the spread betting companies are saying at the start of the week
Written by Rob Samson Monday, 19 March 2012 10:02
We start our morning spread betting company roundup with commentary on the state of the FTSE 100 at the start of the week.
Comparing Spread Betting Market Update: CMC Markets, Spreadex and City Index give their views
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 15:16 Written by Will Peters Wednesday, 14 March 2012 15:14
Spread betting companies City Index, CMC Markets and Spreadex give their market insights this Wednesday.
Capital Spreads: Spread betting clients remain bearish and have been selling into this little rally
Written by Rob Samson Tuesday, 13 March 2012 14:44
The FTSE 100 has advanced strongly over the course of the morning, an interesting proposition considering the number of spread bettors that are expected to be short on the markets at present.
- Spread Betting Today: FTSE 100 trades over, S&P 500 running out steam warn spread betting strategists at LS Trader
- WM Morrisons, Aviva and the FTSE 100 in focus: The Comparing Spread Betting market report
- Spread betting company roundup: Investors are simply factoring in the risk of the worst case scenario
- FTSE 100 'not in the best of shape this morning' - this and more spread betting company commentary
Page 2 of 27«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
Comparing Spread Betting: List of Spread Bet Companies
Click here for The List of UK Spread Betting Companies
Comparing The Best Spread Betting Companies for....
Latest on Comparing Spread Betting
- Financial Spread Betting (Short term) Economic Indicator Watch
- A Comparing Spread Betting Forex Focus: Australian dollar / New Zealand dollar exchange rate 'flapping higher'
- The Comparing Spread Betting market outlook: More rangebound trading say analysts at KBC Markets
- Comparing spread betting: EUR-USD in relief bounce higher, yesterday sees 'temporary buying and selling waves'
- Comparing spread betting today: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter the markets this morning"
Spread Betting Industry News
- Spread betting today: WorldSpreads clients get closer to compensation, IG Group director snaps up shares
- Spread betting disasters: Spreadex and the Icarus of the London property market
- Latest news on WorldSpreads: Were 'zero spreads' behind demise? Simon Cawkwell really should have seen this coming!
- WorldsSpreads: Clients should get refund, staff have lost their jobs, no sale of the client list expected
Comparing Spread Betting Feature: Spread betting company WorldSpreads fails
Keep up to date with this story on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/spreadbettingme
Comparing Spread Betting: Featured
- I only make money with the IT Finance Advanced Charts - the new IG stuff is garbage! More...
- New charts are an absolute disgrace! More...
- ^^^^ This X 100, looking for a new provider now More...
- If is very hard for a spread betting company to make just from the spread or order flow, the profit is in market making or running a book. For example if the net client base has a short view on the Do... More...
- So far I have found the new charts pretty dreadful to use. Even basic things like fitting trendlines and Fib levels can be a pain and take a number of attempts to get them positioned correctly. I use ... More...
- Claire - you are right. We have completely edited the CMC Markets list out ! We will be on to it. - Ed More...